A lot changes in 10 years! For TEDxStockholm, we went from hosting the second TEDx event ever in a living room to hosting the largest TEDx event in the Nordics in 2018. There have been a lot of ups, learning experiences and especially a lot of TEDx Talks! Time to share more ideas worth spreading with another TEDxStockholmSalon event: Reflections, on May 25th.
Reflections will take you on a trip down memory lane and leave you reflecting on the path that got you to where you are today, looking to the future and living in the now. The years fly by like days and sometimes it’s needed to stop, take a step back to think about all the wonderful things you’ve done, what you want to do and celebrate this wild thing called life!
We plan on doing just that. So grab your ticket before they’re gone and join us to celebrate a decade of TEDxStockholm!
– Event is in English
– Doors open at 2pm, with event beginning at 3pm.
– No FREE parking
– No tickets sold at the door
– No photography allowed during the talks. All talks are recorded for future use.
– Please bring your ticket via print or mobile for entry
– How do I get to the venue?
– As the talks will be recorded we will not be letting people in to the venue when a talk has started. You will have to wait to be seated in an intermission.
– Want to know more? Read our FAQ.
“Extraordinarily professional production (..) Now I understand why the talks shown at TED.com
receive always so much energy, ovations and applauses from the audience.”
– Expressen, about TEDxStockholm’s last event.